|I have slowly but surely been moving my life from the PC to the Mac. Here is a list of useful things:
- Moom – a very cool tool for moving and zooming windows
- Mint – from Quicken – a wonderful replacement for Microsoft Money. It is cloud-based, but makes budgeting and tracking as a family very easy.
- Alfred – I use it to launch programs, search for files, search evernote, create reminders – all from one central place. It seems like every action I initiate these days goes through Alfred with its extensions.
- XtraFinder add tabs and extra features to Finder
- Omnigraffle – it is not cheap, but a fantastic drawing tool. Effectively Visio on steroids for the Mac. Can even edit visio drawings and export back out to Visio.
Thought I would capture these here for future reference.